Sign in to follow this  
Techsoldaten

No Whining About Grey Knights

I suggest Warhammer Analytica pre-emptively adopt a policy of 'no whining about Grey Knights' similar to that enforced on Bolter and Chainsword.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346922-being-positive-about-gk/

"There has been way too much whining about the state of affairs for the Grey Knights, and not enough constructiveness or discussion focused on finding ways to enjoy the Grey Knights.

If you see another faction and want to switch, that's fine, but go into that faction's forum and discuss that faction. All whining about how other factions have it so good while the Grey Knights don't just poisons the atmosphere in this forum."

On one hand I don't enjoy that poisonous aspect of some GK players.  On the other I don't want to prevent good discussion even if it's "negative" as long as the poster can do it in a constructive and respectful way.

The site has auto-moderation, which will need tweaking.  I can modify it to add "hostile or overly negative behavior" as a flag and deduct points (less than spam or abuse), which leads to temporary and permanent bans.  We'll have to see how it all works out once things get rolling.